FAQ - Selling Your Property to Us
1. How does the process work when selling my land to you?
The process is very simple. You can either fill out the fast offer form or give us a call to give us information about the land you want to sell. If the land is one that would fit our investment criteria, we will call you with a cash offer. When we come to an agreement on a price, we will take care of everything. We pay all closing costs and even pay a notary to bring the documents to you for your signature.
2. Do you buy land that needs a lot of improvements?
Of course. In fact, most properties we buy need improvements. Those are the ones we actually prefer. Don't worry about any level of improvements. We can handle anything.
3. Do you buy land that does not need any improvements?
If you have land that does not need improvements, don't worry, We buy those properties, too.
4. How long does it take to get an offer?
We can usually make you an offer in 1 to 2 days.
5. How long does it take to sell my land and get the money?
If absolutely necessary, we can close in as fast as 3 days. Typically, we schedule closing for 10 business days but are willing to make it convenient for you. So whether you want to close within a week or a month, we can usually accommodate it.
6. Are there any fees if I sell my land to you?
We do NOT charge fees to you to buy your land. We make our money with the investment and do not need to make any by charging you a commission.
7. If I request an offer from you, am I obligated to sell you my land?
Absolutely not! You have nothing to lose. It doesn't hurt to see what we can offer you for your land. So why not give us a call?
FAQ - Buying Property from Us
1. I want to PURCHASE land. What are your payment options?
We have several easy payment options, depending on the size and price of the property:
1. Pay the Buy Now price and save.
A. By credit card through Bill & Pay, our invoicing system
B. By cashier's check via mail
C. By cashier's check via a traveling notary
2. Pay in installments. There are no requirements, fees, or interest.
We will send you monthly invoices through Bill & Pay. Then you may pay:
A. By credit card after logging into Bill & Pay
B. By check via mail
2. When will I receive the deed to my new property?
You should receive your deed within 3 days of payment processing. If you are paying in installments, the deed will be sent after the FINAL payment. We send each deed via Priority Mail with a tracking number.
3. What should I do after receiving my deed?
Your paperwork must be recorded with the county!
We will send you a packet containing: the new deed and transfer affidavit, a cover letter for the county, filing information, and easy instructions for you to follow. You will need to forward the deed, affidavit, cover letter, and a check or money order with the recording fee (usually $25) to the county.
Don't worry! We make the process easy for you!