SOLD – INSW78-17ZTIE
Wooded 17 acres in Switzerland County overlooking the Ohio River. Perfect Hunting and Camping location with some mature timber.
This is a great little hunting property for the person on a budget. The property has several white, bur, and red oak for great acorn production. There are also several nice Black Walnut trees on the property. The main ridge top has a good bedding cover that is presently being used. The property directly south is a steep bluff, making this property a great travel corridor and provides for spectacular views of the Ohio River. Close to Florence, Belterra Casino, and directly across the river from Warsaw, Kentucky.
- Small property for someone on a budget
- Several oaks for great acorn production
- Good ridge top bedding area
- Good travel corridor for deer
- Great views and vista of the Ohio River
- Close to Belterra Casino
PT 33-2-1 17.55 AC